[KS] Re: Using han'gul fonts

T.Han taehwan at hawaii.edu
Thu Nov 18 19:40:47 EST 1999

I hope I do not make list members bored, asking similar question over and
over. Since the subject is brought up, I would like to have correct
information.

Does the Mac OS (Korean Language Kit) do better in terms of
exporting/importing files (i.e. reading PC's hwp or doc files)?

Thank you for your patience.

Taehwan Han