[KS] Re: Using han'gul fonts

Charles Muller acmuller at human.toyogakuen-u.ac.jp
Wed Nov 17 04:53:42 EST 1999

On Korean IME,

Joshua wrote:

> I beg to differ. The Global IMEs work just fine with Word 2000. Indeed,
many
> of the underlying components in the programs you mentioned are the same.

I was going to say the same sort of thing. I have used it a lot, and when
there were occasional problems, it was always because a conflicting
application (like another IME) was running at the same time. I haven't heard
of any consistent problem such as was described.

Regards,

Charles Muller

Resources for East Asian Language and Thought
www.human.toyogakuen-u.ac.jp/~acmuller

Toyo Gakuen University
1660 Hiregasaki, Nagareyama-shi
Chiba 270-0161 JAPAN

> don't think it's appropriate for you to make such a blanket statement
about
> the functionality of the product based upon your own limited experience.
As