[KS] Fulbright Forum

Horace H. Underwood hhu at fulbright.or.kr
Tue Sep 21 23:13:31 EDT 1999

FULBRIGHT FORUM!!

Fulbright in Seoul (the Korean American Educational Commission) is pleased
to invite you to attend the Fulbright Forum for September, which will be
held on
Tuesday, Sept. 28, 1999, at 6:30 p.m. at the Commission offices.

This month's forum speaker will be:

Dr. Young Whan Kihl
Professor of Political Science
Iowa State University
Fulbright Senior Professor at Ewha Womans University

Prof. Kihl will be speaking on the globalization of Korea's international
relations efforts in the post-cold-war era.

We welcome to the Forum all Fulbrighters, senior lecturers and junior
researchers, as well as Board Members, Fulbright alumni, Peace Corps
alumni, Korean studies scholars, foreign graduate students, and other
friends of Korea and members of the Fulbright family.

The presentation will be followed by a reception (lots of hors-d'oeuvres!).
We hope many friends will come to enjoy the lecture, the discussion, the
food, and the liquid refreshment.

Place: Fulbright offices
(Kohap Building Suite 403.  Take the #3 orange line to stop #18, Anguk
Station, and walk out by exit #5, to the 4th bldg on the right (with a
garish "Happylon" sign in English.)

Date: Tuesday, September 28, 1999

Time: 6:30 p.m.

See you on the 28th!

(RSVP and directions: Miss Park, 732-7922)