[KS] RE: Re: korean films

Carl Webb carlwebb at asiafind.com
Wed Sep 8 17:27:25 EDT 1999

Thanks for the information.  Why was he not allowed to present his film?  Are there many koreans in Gernmany?  I visited Berlin in 1990 and there were still many asians and african immigrants living there.  I also have an interest in the korean diaspora.

Carl Webb
http://members.spree.com/trotsky68/Korea.htm