[KS] Fort in Pyongyong (Chollanamdo)

Henny Savenije adam&eve at henny-savenije.demon.nl
Tue Aug 29 07:52:10 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

I brought up the pictures of the reconstruction of the Fortified Army
Position of Cholla Province and other pictures of my visit on
http://www.crosswinds.net/~hennysavenije/pyongyong

Interesting are the statues, which are said to be different than anything
else in Korea, the walls which have a zigzag pattern which are nowhere to
be found, I thought the canal was not that special. Since I have seen more
of those in Korea, the picture of the guy with the blondish hair was
curious too.
Henny  (Lee Hae Kang)

Feel free to visit
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl
and feel the thrill of Hamel discovering Korea (1653-1666)
In Korean
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl/indexk2.htm