[KS] Fwd: Letter in the vase

Henny Savenije adam&eve at henny-savenije.demon.nl
Tue Aug 29 13:20:07 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Are there any ideas how to help this man to locate the descendants of Kim
Sang Hoon? I also uploaded the letter at the same URL as posted before.

>From: Consultgreen at aol.com
>Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 08:47:41 EDT
>Subject: Letter in the vase
>To: adam&eve at henny-savenije.demon.nl
>
>Dear Henny:
>
>Here are the scans of the letter that was inside the vase.
>
>As you will see by the letter, Mr. Kim seemed an educated man.  To your
>knowledge, would it unusual for a Korean gentlemen to be so well versed in
>written English in Korea in 1951?  I have always wondered about that.
>
>Naturally, I would love to locate any relatives of Mr. Kim and communicate
>with them.
>
>Thanks again for your time and efforts.
>
>Judd

Henny  (Lee Hae Kang)

Feel free to visit
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl
and feel the thrill of Hamel discovering Korea (1653-1666)
In Korean
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl/indexk2.htm