[KS] Re: gynecologists

Dr. John Caruso Jr. carusoj at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 29 10:50:53 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

There are a number of medical procedures  that are often stressful for
mother and child as doctors and midwives struggle between balancing a
natural event and medical safety.

I agree unnecessary pain should be avoided  but the procedures you described
are more indicative of the comparative status of Korean women then they are
of devaluing motherhood or failing to love children in Korea.

Given your negative experiences with a Korean OBGYN, in which country (other
than Korea) will your wife give birth?

John