[KS] Re: gynecologists

Carlon Haas king_of_seoul at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 11:08:31 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

>From my Korean friends' experience, they found the
doctors in Korea are very fond of cessarian births.
They think it has to do with the fact that it is more
expensive than natural brith.  But it is strange that
a large number of Korean women are told to have this
procedure done.  So, if your wife didn't have to go
through that, then I think you're (actually she's)
rather lucky.

I once found statistics about this sort of thing and
if I can fidn them again I'll post the.

=====
Carlon Haas

http://www.geocities.com/king_of_seoul