[KS] Re:

John Ohnesorge ohnesorg at law.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 2 09:48:32 EST 2000

Dear Kathy,

I'm afraid your query strikes many people as very, very strange.  The idea
of reducing Korean reunification to a "should" issue without exploring the
terms of the reunification just seems pointless.  If you want serious
are against, and why.  Almost everyone will be for reunification under some
scenarios, and against reunification under others.  You'll get better

Good luck,

John Ohnesorge