[KS] Re: Min and Pak

Joel Motsay motsay at hawaii.edu
Thu Feb 3 21:48:54 EST 2000

Ruediger,

Carter Eckert mentions Pak a few times in his book, Offspring of Empire.
He talks to some degree about Pak's background and business interests as
they relate to the main focus of the case study, Kyongsong Spinning and
the Weaving Company.  You might want look there and see if you can find
footnotes to additional material on Pak.  I don't recall off the top of my
head if Min is mentioned in the same text.

Good luck,

Joel Motsay
MA candidate
University of Hawaii