[KS] RE: Korean Comfort Women: New Film and Book

Kim, Tschung tskim at hiu.edu
Fri Feb 11 18:05:41 EST 2000

Dear Ms. Kim-Gibson:

With much interest I have read your announcement. Our Korean Studies Journal
"Acta Koreana" would like to include a reiview of your book "Silence Broken:
Korean Comfort Women" in our upcoming 3rd issue, which is scheduled to be
published in June 2000. Could you please give me the e-mail address of
Mid-Praire Books, so that we can request a review copy.

Tschung-Sun Kim, Ph.D.
Editor
Acta Koreana
Keimyung University