[KS] Russian/Mongolian Korean immigrants

HOLLEE MCGINNIS holleem at usa.net
Fri Jan 28 11:59:05 EST 2000

Greetings list! I am hoping that I may pick your wisdom. I am writing a piece
for a magazine on the community of Russian/Mongolian Koreans who have recently
immigrated to NYC. I will be interviewing members of this community but I am
not very familiar with the history behind immigration from Korea to Russian
and am hoping you might be able to point me to some sources on the history as
well as anything about the enclave of Koreans in Russia.

Thanks!

Hollee