[KS] Re: Cats next?!

michael Robinson mrobinso at indiana.edu
Wed Jul 26 15:48:41 EDT 2000

this adrenaline consversation has shocked me back to the 1970s and the
discussions of Kobe beef....hand massaged and beer fed to produce just the
right sort of fat marbling for the beef connoisseurs of Japan.  Mixing
pleasure then sudden death for the animal?  Then again, this may be animal
flesh as art, rather than food.

MRobinson
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/