[KS] Re: Cats next?!

Jason Parker parker.294 at osu.edu
Tue Jul 25 16:20:42 EDT 2000

Are there any sources on the history of dog (and cat) eating? Does this
practice predate the Korean War? I have been unable to find any historical
references to this practice that predates this period and so am inclined to
think that this is a remnant of a "famine food". As for cat eating, I have
had some in the US - served as a bbq "wing-ding" style - taste like chicken.