[KS] Re: Cats next?!

Lance Kelly bushrngr at chollian.net
Tue Jul 25 10:43:13 EDT 2000

Hi Re-Cat Juice,
My Korean teaching friend states that this so called "cat-juice" is used as an
Eastern medicine and NOT as a general form of eating. It is claimed that
cat-juice is to provide a remedy for Rheumatoid arthritis. It is not a common
eating habit for Koreans.
Maybe a Korean member on this discussion will assist in clarifying this a
little further.
Regards,
Lance.