[KS] Upcoming event at the Wilson Center: "The Origins of KoreanDemocracy"

Jacqueline Pak jyp8 at starpower.net
Sat Jul 8 09:01:54 EDT 2000

Hello,

 I want to announce the following seminar at the Woodrow Wilson
International Center for Scholars and extend my warm invitation to you all.

 July 12, 2000
Wednesday, 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
"The Origins of Korean Democracy"
 Conference Room, Fifth Floor

I will speak on: "An Ch'angho and the Nationalist Origins of Korean
Democracy"

For further information about the seminar and the calendar of events at the
Wilson Center: http://wwics.si.edu
The Wilson Center is located at 1300 Pennsylvania Ave, NW, Washington, DC.
The closest metro is Federal Triangle on the blue and orange lines.
The event will be followed by a reception.

 Hope to see you there.

Thanks,
Jacqueline Pak