[KS] Re: To Armstrong

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 20 13:21:30 EDT 2000

JOB POST: Assistant Professor Position in Korean Language at IIC

The Intercultural Institute of California (IIC) in San Francisco
invites applications for a full-time Assistant Professor position in
the Korean Language Program, ideally beginning September 1, 2000 (but
open until position filled). We are looking for a generalist who can
supervise our Korean language program and teach Korean language
teaching methodologies and linguistics to our students. Candidates
must have native or near native command of Korean as well as an
excellent command of English, college- or university-level teaching
experience, and a Ph.D. or comparative degree in hand by end of this
year. Experience in computer assisted language teaching is a strong a
plus. Interested candidates should send a letter of application, a
short statement of teaching interests, a sample teaching video (if
available), CV, and three letters of recommendation as soon as
possible to Chair, Search Committee, Intercultural Institute of
California, 1362 Post St., San Francisco, CA 94109.  Kindly direct
any questions to Jack Suss, Development Director, iic at koreannet.org
Tel.: (415) 441-1884.