[KS] Re: volcano effects

Keith Pratt Keith.Pratt at durham.ac.uk
Wed Jul 12 14:50:43 EDT 2000

I haven't seen the book, but this was the subject of a TV programme maybe
9-10 months ago. The volcanic eruption he favoured was in Indonesia. It
made good pop 'science' viewing for a general
audience, but didn't make me want to rush out and revise any of my
historical theories (and I'm not even a Silla authority!)

Keith Pratt