[KS] Re: dog-eating

Lance Kelly bushrngr at chollian.net
Mon Jul 17 22:59:43 EDT 2000

As a recent taster of Dog myself in South Korea, which also breeds the dogs it
eats especially for that purpose, the question should be asked also be asked "
why do we eat any animal such as sheep, whale in the case of japan, and cattle,
snails, frogs legs and worms, and witchity grubs, monkey head.?
The eating of dog is as an aphrodesiac or for virility and the eating of most if
not all Korean Food has a general intent for health wealth and happiness.
Can we say the same for our western diets?
Westernised influences in Korea have made some Koreans feel embarrased about it,
but certainly not all. Middle aged Koreans are proud that they eat dog and will
indeed encourage their younger members to eat Dog.
Regards,
Lance.