[KS] Re: Su Gi (flag)

Eugene Y. Park eugene.park at yale.edu
Wed Jun 28 16:48:05 EDT 2000

Dear All,

Seems like having three separate petitions is an excellent idea.  As soon
as they are ready after further improvements and polishing, I shall play
my part in signing and circulating them.

I also wonder if we could somehow get a major network's evening news to
give a special report on the issue.  The history and humand drama involved
(Koreans and Americans labeling each other "barbarians" in 1871, Lt.
McKee's great-great-nephew and Gen. O^'s great-grand-son shaking hands in
2000, etc.) may have an appeal to the network.  Media publicity such as
this could only help the cause.

Just a thought.

Gene Park