[KS] ICAS

icas icas at dvol.com
Mon Jun 19 08:15:29 EDT 2000

June 19, 2000

"Charles Muller" <acmuller at human.toyogakuen-u.ac.jp>
 korean-studies at mailbase.ac.uk

Dear Chuck:

I disagree.

Regards,
Sang Joo Kim
ICAS
http://www.dvol.com/~users/icas

Institute for Corean-American Studies (aka ICAS) is a non-profit,
non-partisan, and private educational and research organisation.  It is
non-agent of any government and solely supported by voluntary
contributions.  ICAS promotes pertinent relations and conducts
appropriate activities to enhance cooperation and to pursue peace and
prosperity.  Further information about ICAS and some examples of the
recent activities may be found on the ICAS website
(http://www.dvol.com/~users/icas). Thank you.

 Mon, 19 Jun 2000 13:01:01 +0900