[KS] Re: Interesting article

Henny Savenije adam&eve at henny-savenije.demon.nl
Tue Jun 27 05:17:32 EDT 2000

At 03:31 PM 6/27/00, you wrote:
>It's strange because I had just finished reading this article about 10
>minutes prior to receiving Henry's e-mail regarding it.

Mm, my name is Henny ;-) But according to some psychologists, there is no
such thing as coincidence. Imagine, we are all interested in anything about
Korean History (at least I am ;-) So it will be hardly coincidental to be
reading or working on the same subject at about the same time. Especially
when a lot of things are being written about the "forgotten war" which,
considering the amount of articles about it, obviously isn't

>I find many books  regarding the Korean War still subscribe to the
>"Reluctant Dragon" theory.

As in many other things, editorials, scientific articles, court readings,
court verdict etc. are subject to fashion, if you have a better theory
please let us know.
Henny  (Lee Hae Kang)

Feel free to visit
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl
and feel the thrill of Hamel discovering Korea (1653-1666)
In Korean
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl/indexk2.htm