[KS] Re: Eulogy for Zo Zayong

Brother Anthony anthony at ccs.sogang.ac.kr
Tue Mar 21 18:45:14 EST 2000

It is indeed good to mark the passing of a very special person. I think
that many of us would be grateful for some precise information on the
present location of the Emille Museum, including information on when or
how it can be visited. I have been hearing about its collection for 20
years, from people who went when it was near Kimpo, but have never met
anyone who could tell me where it went after that beyond 'near
Songni-san'. I obviously have not been meeting the right people, but
anyway I hope that the passing of its founder does not mean that the
collection is in any danger?
Br Anthony
Sogang University, Seoul