[KS] Re: Han'gul romanization

sangoak sangoak at snu.ac.kr
Tue Mar 14 04:14:48 EST 2000

Let us share this interesting letter from Prof. Fouser to me (Sang-Oak Lee).

My additional comment is not only 'kimchi'>'gimchi' but also 'Korean'>'Gorean'
should be seriously considered at this stage. We had a fun with 'Corean' and
how about 'G' now? Cf. 'KoryO'> 'Goryeo', 'KoguryO'>'Goguryeo', etc.

SOL