[KS] Re: north korea/polish documentary

Leonid Petrov petrov at coombs.anu.edu.au
Wed Mar 1 21:13:38 EST 2000

"Pyongyang Diaries" is a great piece of documentary work made by Solrun
Hoaas (an Australian filmmaker of Norwegian descent) in 1995-1997 on the
basis of 8mm Video materials recorded during her two trips to NKorea for
participation in the Pyongyang International Film Festival.

Unfortunately, it is definitely not what the CNN editor was looking for...

LEONID A. PETROV    PhD Candidate

Division of Pacific and Asian History
Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies
The Australian National University
WWW: http://members.xoom.com/north_korea/index.html