[KS] Re: 1871 Incident

sunwukong sunwukong at hananet.net
Sun May 21 08:45:14 EDT 2000

You might try the angle of the anniversary of the Korean War and portrey
it as being done in recognition of the Korea - US alliance and how our
bitter first encounter forged a friendship that has helped both nations
prosper.

I keep remembering a few lines paraphrased from a Korean woman who wrote
a love story about an American man and his wife.  They were from Montana
and he died in the war.  She was prompted to write the story because in
her travels across America she was impressed that in nearly every town
of any size there were the graves of soldiers who had fought in Korea.