[KS] Call for Papers: ICAS 2

Ceuster, K. de K.de.Ceuster at let.leidenuniv.nl
Thu Nov 30 07:16:08 EST 2000

Dear List,

I posted a message earlier this month on the 2nd International Convention of
Asia Scholars to be held in Berlin, August 9-12, 2001.

Since posting that message, the deadline for submission of proposals has
been postponed to February 15, 2001.

This postponement is most fortunate, since you have now more time to ponder
a subject and assemble a panel. I would urge all of you to seriously
consider this opportunity to increase your contacts with your
European/American counterparts on the one hand, as well as bringing in your
Korean colleagues.

Please refer for further information to the ICAS website:
http://www.fu-berlin.de/icas2/

Koen De Ceuster
Leiden University