[KS] Re: Question on General Sherman

Kirk W. Larsen kwlarsen at gwu.edu
Wed Nov 1 14:27:34 EST 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Hello all,

a quick apology for my misreading of Robert's question. That Preston was the
owner of the _General Sherman_  and that it contracted with Meadows and Co.
on its ill-fated mission says nothing one way or the other about whether the
ship may have been commandeered by one Burgevine before the trip to Korea.

My apologies,

Kirk Larsen