[KS] Re: Dr. Harold Cook

Ernie . recanto at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 29 11:34:26 EST 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Dear Kirk Larsen, thank you very much for the information you sent me. It
has given me some new clues and details I didn't have idea about. But let me
say just a couple of things I consider are interesting in this history and
could induce to some errors.

There should be some confusion in Ch'oe Song-yon's work when he says Mrs
Amalia Amador (the wife of Wu Litang) died in Tokyo three years after his
husband' dead. I can say that quite surely, because when I visited
Chemulpo's Foreign Cementery, there was Mrs. Amalia Amador headstone, where
you can read she died in Inchon in january 1939, 27 years after his husband.

Any way, just to say you the information and the reference you sent have
been very valuable to me.

Ernesto de Laurentis

PS. Should anybody knows another books where Mrs. Amalia Amador is named, I
would be extremelly grateful.