[KS] RE: party pooper

Koen De Ceuster K.DeCeuster at econophone.be
Mon Oct 16 10:30:33 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

While I can see the point of Anders' remarks, one could point out that
at least Korean democracy had matured to such an extent that it was
possible to elect Kim Dae Jung as President. In this respect, the Korean
people have cause to celebrate. But all is not well yet, as Koreans will
discover following the celebrations. But then again, nothing is ever
well, anywhere, is it?