[KS] Re: Public awareness of homosexuality in South Korea

Elizabeth A. Ten Dyke, Ph.D. etdyke at shiva.hunter.cuny.edu
Mon Oct 9 20:56:28 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Ara Wilson (Ph.D. 1997 or 1998) completed a dissertation on lesbian
women in Thailand (Graduate School, CUNY).  Her degree was in cultural
anthropology.  I can't say I know exactly what she wrote about, but her
work might be of some interest to the people following this thread.

Liz Ten Dyke, Ph.D.
Kingston, NY