[KS] editing job--once more

Hilary Finchum thales at animail.net
Wed Oct 25 09:05:17 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

I recently sent out a message about an editing job at the NCKTPA.  As
I said in the first message this job is 1) not regular and 2) does
not pay much at all.  I'm afraid that some people got the wrong
impression.  It's good for those who have an interest in Korean
music.  I did it when I was in Seoul and I enjoyed getting to know
Ms. Bae at the Center. It was nice to help them out when they needed
it.  Again, this is not an official postion, it is sporadic, and the
pay is not much at all.

If anyone is still interested, please contact Ms. Bae at:
unique93 at ncktpa.go.kr

Care2 make the world greener !