[KS] Korean Guide of Lonely Planet

Youngsook Pak yp at soas.ac.uk
Tue Oct 24 12:55:32 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Anybody who is interested in this project, please reply directly to Sally
Steward. Youngsook Pak

To: "'yp at soas.ac.uk'" <yp at soas.ac.uk>
Subject: looking for an author
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:20:38 +1000

Dear Youngsook Pak

I am a publisher looking for an expert Korean-English author who might be
able to write the new edition of our Korean phrasebook. This is a very
popular little book and, while not an academic-type of publication,
nevertheless requires the best with regard to authorship. I thought that
perhaps you might have someone on your staff, or even an undergraduate or
small team of people, who might be able to assist us to improve the content
in the planned new edition.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Sally Steward
Publishing Manager, Babylon