[KS] Re: homosexuality thread and list participation

Robert Armstrong chonan99 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 01:30:07 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Is this still a subject that we are discussing?  Having been away for
several days I have fallen behind on the discussions.  I have found some
stuff relating to  "Korean gays" in history and would like to post it up
for
those who are interested.  I too, remember going to Yonsei and being
told by
my teacher that before the United States military came to Korea,there
were
no gays.  Seems that the U.S. military has always been a convenient
scape-goat.

Robert