[KS] Re: The List

Henny Savenije adam&eve at henny-savenije.demon.nl
Sat Sep 23 04:29:42 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

At 04:59 PM 9/23/00, you wrote:
>REPLY sends your message to the whole list

What has been overlooked here is the fact that there are member who receive
the digest. In that case it's not possible to use the delete key, unless to
want to delete the whole digest. Maybe the people NOT using the digest
might have an ethnocentric view too? Mm, this discussion about
ethnocentrism becomes more and more interesting.

Henny (Lee Hae Kang)
-----------------------------

Feel free to discover Korea with Hendrick Hamel (1653-1666)
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl (in English)
In Korean
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl/indexk2.htm
In Dutch
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl/Dutch
Frits Vos Article about Witsen and Eibokken and his first Korean-Dutch
dictionary
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl/FritsVos
Korea through Western Cartographic eyes
http://www.crosswinds.net/~hennysavenije/ (in English)