[KS] Re: The List

bushrngr bushrngr at chollian.net
Sat Sep 23 04:25:04 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

I am very happy that Korea promotes itself among it people, especially
through the sporting arena. I would expect that Korea should push all its
medalian winners for all its worth, for they end up being leaders in society
in many of the own countries when they return.
As for Seeing only Korean atheletics and sports I think that statement is a
bit unfair as I have seen many different countries being played here on
Korean Telly.
Of course if you feel you cant find a place where you can see your own
countries results I suggest going to www.olympics.com where all the results,
photos, and tallies are and also in ones own language.
Congratulations to technology in communication!!
Ciao,
Anyong Hi Ka Seyo.
Lance (a bloke) in Chuncheon.
Up the mighty bluies!!