[KS] RE: Olympic spirit

Todd Cameron Thacker tct25 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 05:25:19 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

I would have to agree. I'm at a Korean university, and to see the students
crowded around the T.V. applauding and scoffing at the opponents who do poorly
against the Koreans, is just so disappointing. No one seems to grasp the
Olympic spirit. Or am I living an idealistic dream?

Todd