[KS] Re: Japanese Colonization Period

Henny Savenije adam&eve at henny-savenije.demon.nl
Sun Sep 3 08:52:45 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

> > The problem was that the women could be divided into three
> > categories: the ones who wanted it, the ones who didn't want it, but did it
> > in order to survive, and finally the ones who didn't want it. Since it was
> > almost impossible to decide who belonged to which group, the whole things
> > was never settled.
>
>The idea that the women wanted to be there, that they were volunteers seems
>a misogynistic alibi designed to evade responsibility. I don't buy it.

Actually I was talking about a Dutch person telling me about the Dutch
comfort women, whatever you might know/think about Korean comfort women, I
was talking about the Dutch ones.
Henny  (Lee Hae Kang)

Feel free to visit
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl
and feel the thrill of Hamel discovering Korea (1653-1666)
In Korean
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl/indexk2.htm