[KS] Re: THE KOREA SOCIETY'S KOREAN LANGUAGE PROGRAM

goodwins goodwins at txcyber.com
Wed Sep 6 09:15:39 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Hi Henny:

Thank you for forwarding the Korea Society's Korean Language Course Schedule
to the list. Much appreciated!

By the way, do you know if the Society has already issued their 2001 schedule?
(I suppose I should check their web site, right?)

Best Wishes,

Mike Goodwin
(Toronto, CA & College Station, TX)