[KS] Program to check links

Henny Savenije adam&eve at henny-savenije.demon.nl
Sat Sep 23 05:39:16 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

I know this is not particular for Korean studies, but there are quite a few
of you who maintain a website. I found this program who checks your links,
internally and externally, but what's more impressive, it also gives the
redirections. You have to be on-line, it might take a long time, if you
have many links, in my case it took 6 hours (10432 links, 1299 external !).
The URL http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html

Henny (Lee Hae Kang)
-----------------------------

Feel free to discover Korea with Hendrick Hamel (1653-1666)
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl (in English)
In Korean
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl/indexk2.htm
In Dutch
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl/Dutch
Frits Vos Article about Witsen and Eibokken and his first Korean-Dutch
dictionary
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl/FritsVos
Korea through Western Cartographic eyes
http://www.crosswinds.net/~hennysavenije/ (in English)