[KS] Re: 'Memoir' defames Korean culture

sunwukong sunwukong at hananet.net
Sat Sep 9 18:08:53 EDT 2000

REPLY sends your message to the whole list

Morgan good to see your still kicking

Morohashi (Japanese - Chinese dictionary 13 vols) vol 7 pp 6969-6970 has
an entry for Hun Hsueh Er which appears to be derogatory (I can't be
sure of the Japanese).  At the end of the definition it lists Tsa Chung
Er as a synonym (Mathews p. 972 lists this as mixed seed; half-caste;
hybrid; illegitimate child.

VR
Pat Kirol