[KS] Poetry and Translation

Walter K. Lew Lew at humnet.ucla.edu
Sat Dec 1 02:05:57 EST 2001

Poetry and Translation at Small Press Traffic in San Francisco:

Saturday, December 1, 2001
Series X: On Translation
4 pm: Panel Discussion
8 pm: Reading

"Open Borders,  Series X: On Translation" will include an afternoon
panel moderated by MICHAEL PALMER with translators

PIERRE JORIS
JEN HOFER
WALTER K. LEW
DIANE WEIPERT

as well as an evening reading of poetry they've translated from North
Africa, Korea, Mexico and Cuba, introduced by MYUNG MI KIM. Hosted by
Elizabeth Treadwell Jackson.

All of our events are $5-10, sliding scale, free to current SPT members,
and, unless otherwise noted, held in Timken Lecture Hall, CCAC, 1111-8th
Street, San Francisco, 94107. Please see our website for directions and a
map: http://www.sptraffic.org/fac_dir.html

Elizabeth Treadwell Jackson, Executive Director
Small Press Traffic
Literary Arts Center at CCAC
1111 Eighth Street
San Francisco, California 94107