[KS] Article submission request for a book

Edwin Rutsch edwin at humanityquest.com
Wed Dec 12 23:09:42 EST 2001

I am sending you this email because I am looking for native speaking
language experts to contribute a short 300 word article, about the
meaning of the word for "Inspiration" in their language of expertise.
This is for inclusion in a book I am writing entitled "The Spirit of
Inspiration".

I was wondering if you would be interested in contributing such an
article for the Koean  language or would know of someone who may be
interested in doing so?

The article would include aspects of the following about the nature of
inspiration in your language of expertise; the definition, etymology,
how it is expressed in the arts and your personal insights.

For more information, I have created a detailed submission guideline
with a sample article which you can view at this URL;
http://Humanityquest.com/Themes/Inspiration/ArticleGuidelines/

I would like to have at least 50 different languages represented in the
book, so I am trying to spread the word to as many different language
experts as possible. I would be most grateful for any;
* referrals to other language experts in your field.
* any email lists that I could post to.
* other suggestions for how to get the word out.

Feel free to forward this email to anyone you think may be interested in
contributing.

If you have any questions please contact me.
Thank you so much for you time and consideration.

Sincerely

Edwin Rutsch

El Cerrito, Ca 94530
USA