[KS] Re: Korean films, how to get older movies?

Kyung Dijkman kyungd at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 11:37:50 EST 2001

Dear Mr. Frank Hoffmann,

You can contact KOFIC, the Korean Film Commission.
You should probably ask for Mr. Lee Kon-song who is in charge of
International affairs. I am sure he is willing to help you get older Korean
films.
The URL is www.kofic.or.kr. If you need, I have his business card at home,
so I could give you his phone number also.

Kind regards,

Kyung Dijkman