[KS] request for map of dialects within Korea

T.N. Park tnpark at mac.com
Tue Nov 13 19:06:12 EST 2001

Greetings!

I have a request that I hope someone on the list may be able to fulfil.

I need to find a reference map of dialects in Korea that would include
Hwanghae and Ch'ungch'ông dialects. An on-line source would be best, but if
someone could point me in the direction of a book that one could find in
Korea, that would be fine, as well. I have had no luck finding such things
with search engines, given the tremendous number of other maps that inundate
any search engine request.

Thanks in advance.

T'NP