[KS] Call for Papers from EMME

Heewon Chang hchang at eastern.edu
Sun Nov 18 20:29:32 EST 2001

Dear Dr. Listserv Moderator,

I'd appreciate it if you could post the call for papers from Electronic
Magazine of Multicultural Education.  The theme of the upcoming issue is
"Interracial and Mixed Racial Relationship and Family."  We are looking
for original and reprint scholarly articles, practitioner essays, and
instructional ideas.  This particular issue may be an interest to your
listserv members who have been studying or personally involved in
interracial relationship, marrriage, and adoption involving Koreans and
Korean-Americans.   Thank you for assisting with the matter.  If you
have any questions, please let me know.

Heewon Chang, Ph. D.
Editor-in-Chief
Electronic Magazine of Multicultural Education (EMME)