[KS] Inquiry: Translation theory

Sehjae Chun sc19 at buffalo.edu
Thu Aug 8 19:07:46 EDT 2002

I found _Language, Culture and Translation:Issues in the Translation of
Modern Korean Literature_ edited by James Huntley Grayson and Agnita
Tennant and _Foreign language translation of Korean Literature_(in Korean)
edited by Jong-Gil Kim useful. But I will start with articles by An
Sonjae (Brother Anthony of Taize) who has been translating many important
Korean literature into English. See "The Foreignness of Language and
Literary Translation" in Journal of English Language and Literature, 1996.

Best

Sehjae Chun
(SUNY/Buffalo)