[KS] Inquiry: Translation theory

Lee, Young-Jun lee41 at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 8 23:42:38 EDT 2002

"Hanguk munhak ui oeguko ponyok" or "Foreign language translation from Korean literature" edited by Kim Chong-gil et al., Seoul; Minumsa.1997, is the compilation of essays and discussions from the international conference on the translation of Korean literature, in 1996. In the book, you will find various issues in various languages. Yes, more than half in Korean. 420 pages, hardhack. www.kcaf.or.kr ,  www.daesan.or.kr, and  also can help one who searches for information related with literature translation.

Best,
Young-Jun Lee