[KS] Fw: New Book from Cornell in Asian Studies

Lucas Husgen lhusgen at kirogi.demon.nl
Fri Dec 6 14:53:53 EST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: <afc4 at cornell.edu>
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 4:18 PM
Subject: New Book from Cornell in Asian Studies

New Book from Cornell in  Asian Studies
You asked that we let you know when Cornell University Press publishes new titles in the area of  Asian Studies.

We are pleased to announce the publication of:

The North Korean Revolution, 1945-1950, by Charles K. Armstrong
 (cloth hardcover:  ISBN 0-8014-4014-9, $39.95s). For a full description, please check online at
http://www.cornellpress.cornell.edu/cornellpress/cup3_go.taf?t=3832.

You may purchase copies at your local bookstore, on our website, or elsewhere online.  Thank you for your interest in Cornell books.

If this message was sent to you in error or if you do not want to receive future announcements, please reply to <afc4 at cornell.edu> with the word "cancel" on the subject line.