[KS] Old North Korean Dictionary

Sunjoo Kim sunjookim1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 15 10:37:02 EDT 2002

Dear all,
I searched Harvard Library catalog by title which produced three entries.

Record 1 out of 3
Title :  Taejung chŏngchʻi yongŏ sajŏn.
Published :  Tonggyŏng : Hagu Sŏbang, 1966.
All Locations :  Availability
Location :  Harvard-Yenching K 4606 8169.2a  Holdings  Availability
Description :  33, 356 p. ; 18 cm.
Notes :  Previously published by Chosŏn Nodongdang
Chʻulpʻansa.